The Notice Company actively works with counsel to help structure settlement agreements that resolve class actions with a goal of meeting efficiency and fairness standards. Our clients include both defense counsel and plaintiff’s counsel.
We focus on:
- Developing notice programs that meet applicable legal standards within a workable financial model
- Evaluating alternative sub-class definitions
- Proposing claims and opt-out processes
- Structuring class payments that include reasonable timelines for initial distributions, deadlines for receipt of funds, and account closings
- Bringing closure to all parties
For best results, contact us before the settlement agreement is finalized.